COVID - 19
Given the particular situation with the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we would like to inform you about the drastic measures that our hotel is taking to protect the health of our visitors and our employees.
Our goal is to provide safe and carefree holidays with high hygiene standards, as significant organizational changes are taking place. The plan also includes intensive training of employees to comply with all the requirements of this new situation.
- An external consultant was selected to create health-content plans and certify this process by external auditors (certification company). The external consultant will set up emergency plans, as well as daily hygiene protocols, and set up a crisis management team to deal with suspicious cases.
- There will be frequent meetings and discussions of the Management team of the company regarding the current situation for the hasty decision-making, where required.
- Online check in: Our customers will be able to check in up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival, responding to the e-mail that will be automatically sent to them by our hotel, with the request to fill in their required details. Thus, the check in will be mainly done without contact and essentially only by showing the ID or passport upon arrival, significantly reducing the customer's time at the reception.
- Fast check out: Shortly before the customer leaves, he is going to inform us via telephone about his acceptance of the bill. Earlier the customer will have received the printing of his account for the initial update. With this process, the time spent in the Reception area is reduced, since he/she now visits the reception to proceed with the final payment of his/her account.
- Our company promotes the payment with credit card and the avoidance of cash as much as possible. The restaurant and bar sections will not accept cash, but will be charged directly to the customer's room.
- Continuation of the HACCP standard certification for the hotel's catering facilities. Our hotel is certified every year with the HACCP standard (ISO 22000) for food hygiene and safety issues since 2009 continuously.
- We will receive the goods based on HACCP protocols and additionally we will spray the paper boxes for disinfection.
- Plexi Glass application in all points of sale to prevent the dispersion of particles and the spread of Virus.
- Distance control: All hotel employees will apply distances of 1.5 to 2 meters from each other, but also from our guests.
- It is forbidden for external visitors to enter the hotel.
- The hotel staff will work in stable teams to be able to manage any contamination chains.
- The capacity of the restaurants will be significantly reduced. The tables will be placed at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other. This will reduce the amount of visitors.
- To offer services to all of our guests, the opening hours of the restaurants and other hotel services are extended.
- Food and beverages will be served mandatorily by the company's staff.
- We will also create a security stock pile for the smooth operation of the business.
- Events, sports and entertainment services will be offered to a small number of participants with safety distances. The SPA menu and child care services are adjusted according to the new regulations.
Hygiene and Disinfection
- The number of disinfection stations is increasing, so that visitors and staff, can easily disinfect their hands. The areas where disinfection stations will be in place are the restaurants, the bars, the SPA, the sports and kids facilities and the lobby.
- All rooms will be cleaned with special detergents and individual parquet, limiting the possibility of COVID-19 transmission as well as other pathogens. Particular attention will be paid to the daily habits of the visitors, such as the use of the TV remote control, the bathroom surfaces, the bedside tables, etc. At check-out, cloud disinfection of the entire room will be held eliminating all viruses.
- The cleaning of common areas will be carried out more often and special antimicrobial cleaners will be used. Disinfection cloud will take place on specific dates and times when public areas will be closed.
Maximum Number of People using a pool
|Pool||Maximum Number of People using the pool|
|Central Pool||91 people|
Extensive training program
- Our company will train its employees starting at least 15 days before the official opening of the hotel on 01.07.2020.
Every measure announced by the government will be meticulously implemented by our company, as holiday safety is a key factor in enjoying these precious days of relaxation that we will offer you.